The main directions of the Summit:
- Computational and corpus linguistics
- PaleoRussian Studies and Digital Humanities
- Cognitive linguistics
- Clinical and neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics
- Traditional linguistics and its digital transformation
- Language means of artistic expression in a literary text
- Russian language: traditions and perspectives
- Tatar language in a multicultural world
- Theory and practice of language teaching
- Linguistic Diversity and Multilingualism in Education
The form of the event is hybrid (offline and online).
The dates are November 14-16, 2022.
The languages of the Summit are English, Russian, Tatar.
Registration on the Summit website.
The registration period is from June 1 to October 15, 2022.
Participants materials (articles) uploaded by them during registration on the Summit website, will be published in the collection of Summit materials (electronic edition) and indexed in the RSCI.
At the end of the Summit, each registered participant will receive an electronic certificate of participation in the Summit.